Saturday, April 11, 2009

Final Blog

I really enjoyed writing for the Banner this semester. Because I love to procrastinate, I loved the quick deadlines. It forced me to work quicker and more immediately than Angelos does. I also like being able to able take current events in life and articulate them to the public.

I really enjoyed writing my "Christian's Responsibility in the Recession Piece!" As a Christian, I feel like being able to place a Christian perspective on secular events is really important. I liked that I was able to access multiple sources and get many opinions from around campus.

In the future, I would like to be able to do more Christian perspective pieces similar to this one. I would also like to do more magazine"esque" writing. I like writing about how the Lord works in different people's lives; in the good times and in the bad.

At this time, I don't really have any ideas for The Banner.

No comments: